View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy2015 View Post
There are two more ladies I remembered a lot:-

An An from 1654A, around 2015-2016. She is a pretty and tall lady who looks like a car model in China. She is icey at the beginning but perform professionally. However I only up her once as her review hasn’t been too good in her later days, and I chose to queue ling long who is friendly and able to sexify all my requests like deep AR and cim.

My little regret in my gaylang life is I haven’t tried for a tarma...it could only be in my dream now to have two pretty sluts with one BBBJ and another AR...

Bro, glad you mentioned An An, 1654A. I loved her model looks, long legs, cool ice beauty attitude and always made it a point to tell her so while I was boinking her. Quite cute how she became a bit shy and actually blush haha

Also thanks for sharing your little regret... Brought back great memories of tarma with Theresa and Ada at 1425 and YES they alternated between BBBJ and AR and Theresa told me to CIM and she swallowed every drop. Incredible experience...