View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Story: The Invitation

Time: Friday night
Venue: My study room

Claire was having dinner with some of her girlfriends tonight. I was supposed to join her but I rejected the dinner yesterday because of The Secret Club.

So here I was, munching on the Subway sandwiches I bought on my way back. I was in my study room, looking intently at the screen of my laptop.

On it, two browsers were opened. One yahoo mail. One gmail.

8.09 pm.

A new mail came into my yahoo mail. From [email protected].

I read the email and deleted it.

Haha George must be fuming why I did not turn up.

8.11 pm

Before I could wipe the grin off my face, an email came into my gmail.

My gmail was "[email protected]"

The email was from [email protected]

A bit more on Raymond. He was one of my staff. Joined my team about a year ago as a fresh grad from NUS. First-class honours in Economics.

Raymond was one of the most handsome young hunk in our department. 25 years old. A frequent gym-goer. Smart, young, chiselled features, V-shaped physique. A lot of the girls in our department were head over heels for him. Unfortunately for them, he was married.

I opened his email. "I am in. From Raymond"

8.25 pm

Another email came into my gmail.

From [email protected]

I opened the email.

Bingo!

Jenny was in as well.

Part 3 of my plan. Succeeded.

I need to plan for part 4 now.

Before I could do that, my mind drifted to Jenny.

First met Jenny at last year Company Dinner and Dance.

That's the first time most of us met George's wife. They had only gotten married about 2 years ago. Our jaws almost dropped to the floor when we saw Jenny.

She was wearing a simple red mini-dress that ended very high on her thigh, showing off her sexy legs. A white translucent top was loped over her dress. Simple but sexy. Her dress showed off her shapely figure.

She was simply stunning. Womanly, shapely, sexy. Jenny was not those skinny girls that you would usually see walking around in Orchard nowadays. In fact, her figure was those fleshy type, but the flesh was all at the right places, accentuating her hour-glass, shapely figure.

The face of an angel, the body of a devil. Long, wavy dyed hair completed the perfect package of a sex siren. Jenny oozes sensuality from her head to toe.

At the dinner, I think Claire, Michelle and Jenny were the top 3 most attractive ladies.

Jenny was 10 years younger than George, so she was 32 years old now. We could not fathom how on earth could George marry such a young and sexy wife.

I still remembered at the dinner, George basically paraded his beautiful wife. Table by table, he introduced his wife to everyone, including the bunch of new joiners at the table beside us. After that, they were all commenting and gossiping non-stop how beautiful George's wife was.

During the D&D, there was a game where the most handsome guys and prettiest ladies were called on stage to be voted by the audience.

Claire and Michelle were both called on stage. But they didn't win.

Jenny was the female winner. Raymond was the male winner.

Jenny look-alike

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 12-06-2013 at 10:35 PM.