Thread: Bros who cheat
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros who cheat

What's there to talk about?

It's not like trying to decide the wall colour of the baby room or the country for the next vacation...

So you are ok to talk about infidelity when you catch your other half blowing off another kkj? And that also gives you the excuse and reason to eat another abalone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwavyen View Post
Maybe talking to your wife about it would help. It's still better cheating and getting caught afterwards not sure in what circumstances it would be agreeable but perhaps she's open to try out more things and you never know

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.