View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7866 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
Happened to be at TPP level 2 on Saturday and spotted this slim & petite SYT in spaghetti top and shorts, got attracted and proceeded into the shop for an hour of relaxation. Brought me to the individual room with no window and changed into disposable underwear. She told me that the shop just newly opened 2 weeks ago and she just started work few days ago, so everything looks new and clean.

Before starting, she will ask if you can take 'hard' massage, if not then she will go easy on you. I told her I am ok with 'hard' massage but not too hard, so to my surprise she provides a good solid massage despite her small stature and she will ask if the strength is ok. She will also kneel on your back to loosen your back (she weighs about 45kg). Back massage about 35 to 40 mins then ask to flip over and continue. Very 'focused' on the front services, unlike some of the masseur that are going through motion which I shall not go into details.

She's not the chatty type but if you try to talk to her she will try to strike a conversation. All in all, good service, good massage, good attitude, good GFE and left a happy man. Definitely RTM.

Interested bros can contact her wechat in chinese.
Wechat: xiu1190515
Returned to massage again as long hours of WFH sitting causes stiff back and neck pain, needed some magic to relief the stress. Booked my session, appeared at the shop and greeted by her smiley eyes (masked on) in her oversized T-shirt giving off the sweet-looking GND vibe. Showered, changed into disposable underwear and onto the bed to start off the session. Good constant solid massage throughout the session as she used her smooth hands to relief the stress from my body. Chatted with her briefly and she told me that they do ART tests regularly which is another plus point. One of the better massages that I have had in a while, so will definitely RTM again.