Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
i'm not keeping her as a mistress and she is staying in a rented unit with her younger cousin. and her young cousin is not attractive and dont "xia shui" and not even to masturbate customer. so my gf let her stay in her place and she is going back end of the year for good. anyway she is not

i'm not sure how RMB1500 is enough. pls eloborate and help me understand. i have done my advanced maths but still cant squeeze in to rmb$2000. pls help me.

Bro an advice...... a guide on the rent in Xiamen, good location, new apartment 2 rooms is about 2500RMB, my less than 2 yrs old, 2 rms apartment rent out about 3k. Although the properties in Xiamen went up a lot but I still have a friend who rents an apartment with 3 rms abt 1k plus... think abt it.

As I said previously, dun use mobile instead use fixed line, it will be very cheap. Try calling her fixed line with your prepaid card n chat, it will save a lot, trust me.

1k RMB to eat in Xiamen is quite ok... Ask her not to go restaurant often...

As I stated previously.... 500SGD is more than enough for her..