View Single Post
Old 21-07-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Probably this is the other girl that he wanted to take and posted wrongly izzit since he mentioned 2 babes. Plenty of fake Frs but i think better then fake pics coz so far I tried both lust and hookers both still ok. Girls 90-95% looks alike.
However when i tried stable A and R recently, its probably 90% not alike. Lol. Worst still i hate this tactic when we reach ask us to pay hotel lobby money or ask us to check in hotel and offset from the $150 pricing whereas i only wanted incall so as not to leave my IC details. I don't even want to post and FR coz its not painful for the stable at all only the poor girl wont get customer thats all. So i think some stables here are best to avoid if u find that they always use despicable tactic like reach tell u discount and try the girl since not like the pic blah blah. I will take once coz i pity the girl but wont go back to u.
There's 2 exact reviews back to back but coming from different accounts, so it's definitely fake.