View Single Post
Old 21-07-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 17
nobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Actually don't feel like want to write an FR but bro Galaxy is really a nice guy and even spent time explaining her girls patiently and I did not support him after a few days Thanks bro Galaxy for the recommendation!

FR for Nene from Galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=890204

This looks closest to her appearance

Location: Really depend on your luck whether you get stop by the reception, if not, everything goes well.

Look: At first glance I puzzled and asked her whether I entered the wrong room, but after some communication decided to go ahead, her appearance glows after a few glance, heng I did not reject her

Body: Confirm chop SYT body, fair and no fat, not for boob lovers but other parts makes this not that important

Foreplay: She can really lick from top to bottom then back to top, this is still both ways where the girl enjoys with you, you will get better service or response, so don't be stingy and service her as well and you will have an enjoyable session.

BBBJ: Very hardworking and sensual, still got room for improvement, but for a SYT that not in this line at all, she did an awesome job and very good improvement compared to earlier FRs

Kissing: Light kiss and she did not siam (she is shy), then proceed to french and she seems to enjoy it more than me, french a lot throughout the session

FJ: Very accommodating and hardworking, exceeded my expectation where her moan started from very very soft to louder and louder, I can feel that she is enjoying it too, totally no commercial feel and when she is on top of you, she is eating you alive... It is like making out with your first love or JC or Uni GF, I thought she need to be trained, but seems like she knows how to enjoy and make a man very happy.

GFE: This is her most powerful weapon! Bro that going to meet her must be strong (u will know after meeting her), she is like your younger GF that you just want to protect her and eat her alive, muahaha! If you are not cautious, you may be hooked to her, despite limited english communication. She is the type that you wanna bring her to cinema, eat eat walk walk, show her the world type.

Attitude: From the beginning, she noticed my expression and mentioned to me that I can reject, but I did not. Her smile is always there that it starts when she opened the door till I leave the room. Too bad I was too hungry that time, if not will extend longer.

Overall: A very soft spoken and shy SYT, her appearance and KC glows after a very short while, limited english but still able to communicate. She is a very nice and obedient girl, she will accommodate to all your requests/fantasy but of course no RAW and stay safe!