View Single Post
Old 20-07-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Oh yes haha, Aila was an instant booking once I spotted her list day 1 on wolf. Hebe I actually pondered very long coz her pics can't see a thing and her vids poorly taken and face hidden, but when finally pulled the trigger I was kicking myself for waited so long lol. Donna I recall not on wolf? I found her on tiger den and SLG..I only met her on her 2nd stint. Agree that most of the S class (iirc) FL really looks like have standards. One good thing is the FRs on wolf site are not complete garbage all the time, a lot are written in Chinese, by old timer cheongsters and PRC men working here, they tend to be more demanding than sinkies and so the stuff they write have certain level of creditability to use for reference. Qing Chuan was a mainstay at wolf back then and quite popular i recall lol. Good old days
Yes I think you are right, Donna was from LTD. I only started booking Donna during her second stint too. What a waste. But Aila was a tough one, I was messaging her almost every two days and despite knowing I had a good record, she was not responsive. Despite multiple setbacks I remain undaunted and texted her until one fine day she replied. The rest is history.

S class girls were really up there. Not only they WANT to bath and clean you up(also for hygiene and inspection) , they could blow, rub, kiss ... Everything your heart desired. And mind you we aren't talking about late twenties, thirties ot forties. They are your dream, slim, youthful, polite, early twenties ladies you see at motorshows. At that time they were super pricey. But looking back, damn worth every penny. Those who started chionging now, it's a really shame and pity.because the standards nowadays pale in comparison. Good times!!