View Single Post
Old 23-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponybabe View Post
Thanks for posting this! Made me really curious as a female 😳

I hope I’ll have the opportunity to try this next time!
I mentioned it in the first post, so its worth mentioning again.

These swinger cruises are targeted for couples. The balance between male and female on these cruises are even, or very close to even. So, beg borrow or steal a female, you have to go as a couple.

Having said that, single women are welcome at these cruises. I have been on cruises where 2 single women shared a cabin. Some couples have a female friend as part of a sexual threesome, and they share a cabin with the couple. Usually, these women are bi, and many couples have threesome fantasies.

Single men, are very hard to get on board. Usually, many of them apply for a reservation and are declined for it. Even if 2 single men share a cabin, its still a no no. But are there single men on board? Yes, there are. Usually, they are carefully selected, are well endow and long endurance. Black men with big cocks are a particular fantasy with many wifes and women, and so a select number are allowed to come onboard as single men. Also, there are volunteers who work as security in the play rooms and night clubs, and these are usually single men too.