Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bluewave in Jb

First time when BW, find parking and go up the lift lvl 5.

Go inside. got a VIP locker which is at the back. saw a small pool and sauna.
go inside the water 5min come out I guess the water never change to me is smelly. so get up bath nobody there giving towel have to find myself and get myself the short. after bath nobody again get myself the shirt when out. saw a lot of ppl standing outside the tv room. after few min than I know they are looking for girls walking out asking they number. get myself a drink sit down OKT come pass me a list of number and price. 218rm (full job age25+) 89rm++ (Oil age 35+ ) 69rm (normal massage age 40+) (correct me if am wrong). so ask which one better for oil he told me all are about 35 to 38. once I hear it my didi cannot stand. faster ask than for full job girls pretty and good in service. w/o asking he give me 89. below are the FR. overall NY spa still better maybe use to NY spa so change new place cannot accept. Sorry for the bad English above is just my thinking to BW spa bro can still go and try. Never try never know. BEST thing about there is you still can get Singapore line.

number:89
age 27
face: 5/10
boob: A
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ:5/10
service: 7/10
RTF: NO
First time going there also my last time.