Old 23-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
qikodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Finally got bonus to bonk XX from this hse, was looking for her after reading good FR on her but she was on code red. Today I called the house and was lucky she working today. Took half day off to see her.

Saw her and my gugu bird rise All smiley and perky like excited to see me. While smooching and undressing, she says my smiles makes her happy, I say her boobies makes me more happy then I stuck her boobies into my mouth and wriggle my tongue and she got all tense grabbing my head tight and moan. She asked me how I know her weak point, I told her I saw it on internet that she got nice pussy and good GFE, true enough her pussy is really candy to the eye and she was all shy

The whole sexxion feeling was very good, bbbj terrific, got much feel and AR.

Overall I rate her very high for good attitude, cute, great GFE and bbbj, gave her a good pounding after that, luv her moan.

She is a sucker for good hard sex if your chemistry with her is good, with lots of kissing and rubbing herself on me. Although she is good at bbbj and AR, she told me she not into cunnilingus, not something that give her climax but nonetheless she still allowed. Also she gently block my finger from inserting it into her but pull my gugu bird to fuck her in spoon position.

Her massage is good!

Will be RTF her again.