View Single Post
Old 15-11-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai Before & After Dark :- Info-sharing & FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
WA LAU! U PLAY PAI KIA IN THIS FORUM? TRACE US? ONLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO BALLS LIKE TO USE WORDS SCARE PEOPLE. REAL PAI KIA DO THINGS WANT DO ANYTHING TO YOU, DO NOT EVEN NEED TO INFORM YOU.
PLEASE READ BACK SOME OLD POSTINGS.

REMEMBER THAT TIME U PM ROCKETSCIENTIST TO ASK HIM WHETHER SOHNI IS YOMUN? REMEMBER THAT TIME U PM ROCKETSCIENTIST TO ASK HIM FOR YOMUN'S CONTACT NUMBER AND YOU CAN ADD HIM 10 POINTS?
U ARE BETTER THAN SAMMYBOY CAN ADD 10 POINTS? IF YOU ARE SOHNI'S OR YOMUN'S FRIEND, U CAN GET HIS NUMBER FROM HIM, WHY YOU NEED TO ASK ANOTHER PERSON FOR HIS NUMBER?
Oh i no balls ah...I the ballless is waiting for u to meet me lei...Like I say...I no need to use clone...I am who I am...Don talk Cyber...Got balls just come & meet me...

Gottcha...The 1st 2 case are pretended by u being phony...This is more concrete...So wat if I PM rocketscientist...I repeat myself again..So wat?
Who are u related to Yomun aka Chuwit aka Siamboy aka Sohni? or are u yomun urself? I repeat again. I had no clone. I can easiily make a phone call
to add 7 more pts for the person.

Yomun had a long history in this forum. many bros are looking for him.
I mean "look" is to "whack" him. wat reason, I don have to tell.
Even in BKK, he had to hold BKKmaster hand to meet me.
Oh I remember "POY" did take a photo of Yomun, Me & bkkmaster together.
Mmm...Sounds interesting