View Single Post
Old 18-01-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

Was in Desa Tebrau area and have few hours to kill, i remember there is a Malay MP nearby recommended by a fellow chiong kaki.
With the help of google map i found that MP.

It is all local Malay gals in their early and late 20s.
After browsing through their "menu"....i saw that they offer "4 hand massage" at RM136 per hour. Although the price is steep but i decided to give a try. I didnt choose the ML and let the counter lady assign for me.

I was quite lucky as the 2 Malay ladies are all young and quite decent looking. Wearing shorts and tight t-shirt.
One with sizable boobs and the other perhaps boardline B.
The massage was so so only....anyway 4 hands are better than 2.
If you are looking for good hard massage, you may be disappointed as it is a well known facts that not many Malay ML gives really good massage...mostly play piano and looking to jerk you off at the end.

To cut the story short...when the GQ was popped...i asked them how do they charge as there were 2 girls. They said if i want both of them to do HJ...50 each. Or i can choose 1 to stay for the HJ and pay 50.
Same for topless roaming....if both stay...i need to pay 100 each.
Although i am very much tempted to ask both to stay.....but it is just too much to pay. Not to mention that i already paid 136 for the massage alone. So i choose the gal with bigger boobs to stay and tip the other 20.
The rest is history - HJ was pretty standard and nothing special.
Allow suck boobs but not dfk or touching pussy.

If i have more bullet next time...might try both girls to stay for HJ - sound kinda exciting isnt it? Lol

Will share more detail info with bros that i know or bros that can exchange info with me.

Last edited by Stormdicky; 19-01-2020 at 08:37 AM.