View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhavana View Post
Kudos to you @catlord for this no nonsense comment.

@Regretfulman, I understand your plight, but don't understand why you have to resort to FLs when you are single and have no responsibilities. You should follow the above advice and improve your dating skills. And women don't always look for looks alone. If you develop your personality and your physique and show that you have varied talents, it would definitely improve the number of your potential partners.

I first tried GL out of curiosity and frustration, but it was after my marriage. I was really stressed at work and my wife wasn't with me then due to reasons beyond our control. I had never had sex with anyone before marriage. I was frustrated with our plight and I went to GL twice in a space of a month. But I felt really guilty and didn't go there for several years after that. My wife was able to join me later, so everything seemed fine.

Then sometime after our first child was born, our sex life took a hit and I again felt this urge. It was only at that time that I discovered the various "domes" on sbf. I visited a lady in dome 2 first. She wasn't pretty, but I somehow wanted to explore all the domes. And I started feeling less and less guilty about it. I was bonking almost 1-2 new girls a week at one point. Finally I discovered I spent close to 12k in a year on FLs and random chicks on only fans. This was a huge jolt to me, and I decided to quit. Not to mention the associated stress of getting an STD from a BBBJ and passing it to my wife. Fortunately I was never stupid to do raw and tried to choose CBJ most of the time. Have been clear so far.

I haven't been completely successful at quitting, but now I only go to GL if at all I go, and only get a quick CBJ. I feel less guilty about that, and the frequency has reduced a lot (about once in 2 months). I am trying to revive my sex life with my wife, but she doesn't like to experiment beyond missionary. She doesn't even like giving me a BJ. I'm trying to occupy myself with work and improve myself by exercising, etc. Hope to quit this completely soon.
Ya totally understand. Most of the FLs i met not even hot and i didnt even enjoy it. Just the thrill of getting new bonks with different FLs.

Just curious, do you even enjoy cbj? Even normal bbbj i have difficulty finishing lol.

Seems like a few bros here also wanna quit this lifestyle. Thinking of creating a group chat (must be anonymous though) for all bros as a peer support group. If anyone have any ideas/want to join can let me know.