Thread: Nanjing
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nanjing

Hi Everyone,
Here are some of the places that I have visited.
a) KTV
1) The 6th Avenue (第六大街)
This place is big and crowded, nice atmosphere with stage performance and main hall. Plenty of ladies, standard OK.
Add : To be advised

2) Fu Lin (福临)
Standard type of KTV with Only 20+ rooms available, middle class standard, have branches. Within each room, there is a cubicle that you can raba raba with the girl.
Add : Hong Wu Lu next to Bi Feng Tang (洪武路避风塘)

3) Cheng Shi Xiu Xian Hotel (城市休闲)
It is located within the hotel, a usual hang out of my customer there. Less than 20 rooms. This place can be a little wild but so far has not met those striping KTVs. As commonly reported on website news. This place is under renovation, not so sure whether completed or not.
Add : Zhong Yang Lu near to coach station.

Prices are all rather similar RMB500 & above, RMB200 tips.

b) Pub
1) Nanjing 1912
This place is similar to the Shanghai Xintiandi. Only being there for a little while, so nothing much to comment. This place is rather new, a little quite but there was a pub very crowded.

2) Pubs at Xin Jie Kou
Only went to 2 of them, nothing much, young and student type of crowd. Drinks are relative cheap.

If you guys have a better place to recommend, please let me know.

Thanks!

得到越多
失去更多