Thread: Nanjing
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nanjing

[QUOTE=shengge]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Fu Lin Night Club(富临夜总会)
If any of you want to try out this place, I have the MMS contact nos.
My local friend usual hang out, if you have any problem there, just let me know.
Detail Address : 洪武南路330号。

Cheers!
Dear Bros,

I went to one of the branches of the Fu Lin Night Club, driven there by Taxi_Driver. It was not a big place, but was spoit for choices. Three of us were there. I got a busty and young Nanjing girl, very friendly. After a while, I checked with the Mamasan to see whether she would follow me back to hotel. Alas! the answer was no. I was fuming and told the Mamasan to bring in some who would agree to do so. In came, two girls, chose one a bit plump, but sweet. The whole evening of TCSS.

Suddenly, I saw Taxi_Driver and his girl went into the small cubicle, and I was sure he was there to raba raba. After a short while, Taxi_Driver rushed out with handphone in hand, hahaha... I hoped that the call was from his wife. hehehehehe... Then I can use the cubicle. Without further ado, I urged my girl to go into the cubicle, with some resistance from her. In there, it was pitch dark, and we had a long session of frenching, touching each other, and all kind of things you could imagine. I was high, and could have done her there and then. Both of us controlled, I was hard and she was wet. We left the cubicle after 20 minutes. It was the prelude to a good love making session later in my hotel suite.

After leaving KTV around mid-night, I went back to the room with the girl. Due to the good warming up session in the said cubicle. Our distance seemed to be shortened, and we had a good session in the room. She was from Nanjing also, and she was real hot. If it was not for my advanced age, I would have done three shots. Two shots were my limit before going into danger zone. It was a good experience and I supposed I was lucky. Taxi_Driver was not lucky, although her girl had better body and sweeter with CFM look, she did not agree to follow Taxi_Driver back. So Bro Taxi_Driver had a night of "cheong nao". Sorry, brother, better luck next time.

Thank you to Taxi_Driver for the good lead, and I am looking foward to my next Nanjing Trip near the second half of this month.

With best regards.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man