View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Are vietbus all so sticky and high maintenance?
They are scared other Vietbus stick to you. So they monitor you closely. 1 Vietbu I know even ban her husband from learning Viet. She say better for them to communicate in broken English and Chinese than for him to learn Viet and end up communicating with other Vietbu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
my father think ML is just for f. not for wife material. but he slowly change after she move in and stay w us. i am mid 30
You are your father's flesh and blood. Of course he is worried for you. He probably saw how other guys suffered in the past. How old is this ML? Any plan for kids? If there are plans for kids, can you accept that she may share her different sense of logic to your children? Can be a big point of argument.

1 PRC ML lady I know is super money face. She divorced her husband and went to buy her own resale HDB to stay with her child. She has custody. Because she always under-declare her income, banks now either don't want to lend her money or lend very little with high cash deposit required. So she end up buying resale 3 room HDB. When she tell her child they are moving out, her young child ask her if it is to move out to condo or a executive HDB flat. The young child basically tell the PRC lady he will not move out if the HDB flat is too small and lousy. Even the young child is so money faced,