View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manhood treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarrothead View Post
Just tried today.
15min manhood treatment + 15 min stomach massage is rm145
30+30 is rm255.
Not inclusive of body massage. 30mins rm35, 1hr rm58.

Jojo kept trying to upsell me, buy package free medicinal wine, buy vit e (her cust not she sell).

Her treatment is not as painful as May’s and the technique quite different.
1 thing i gotta admit. After the treatment i damn horny, ended up going somewhere else for release. Release alrdy still have energy for 2nd shot. But disclaimer is that her medicinal wine includes tongkat ali.

1 last warning to other bros, be careful when taking chinese med, cos too much may harm the liver (of cos depending on the herbs/med u taking, everybody’s situation not the same). Not all tcm docs are able to prevent that, let alone a non-tcm cert Dr Jojo. I mentioned this cos i have a 2nd deg friend who had liver failure and the diagnosis is due to an overdose of certain substance apparently present in his tcm medicine.

Rtm: probably will stick to May, far cheaper.
Personally I have tried May's treatment for some time. One of the key tonic she is promoting is the Huiji waist tonic. However, all the TCM are to be used under doctor's advice not to be taken blindly. The Huiji waist tonic or any other waist tonic are generally taken by mass to strengthen waist by providing necessary nutrient to the waist. In TCM, everybody condition are different. For May's treatment in order to boost the effect, waist tonic is recommended. Bro has to judge individual condition before taking these TCM in long run. Well, sex performance is an overall health performance. In another word, can we perform if we have kidney failure?

IMO, if May or Jojo treatment works, it should be worked by the treatment itself. Of course both mention shall be used with certain TCM tonic. Personally I have tried May's treatment with and without the TCM. Without the TCM (tonic), the effect won't last long.

Too bad this is an alternative treatment and without pairing with suitable medicine, these treatment are just a myth. It does has it's effect but not long lasting nor sustainable. Once one stops receiving the treatment, it back to square one.

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!