View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone here been to or going to Naughty N'awlins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleboy View Post
It's not bad. There's a lot of selection but largely older, and not "lookers". The younger ones who come with older guys tend to not be open to play and are usually paid to be there. Dom/sub ratio isn't that great. It's fun and the town used to be fun as well. It's not as welcoming anymore for alt lifestyles and Asians in recent years. I didn't pay this much when I went a couple times and certainly don't think that it's worth the roughly 7k you're paying (is that USD or SGD?). If you have latex allergies, you will have to bring your own. Also, econ flight on SQ isn't what it used to be either. I haven't taken econ flights in a long time. When I went to SG last month, I took prem econ because it was last minute and business and up was full and the food wasn't up to standard. Seat cushions are not meant for the 15+hours if taking the direct flight.
Well, its been a couple of months since my trip there. And yes, there are a lot of older couples, we are talking 45+ years old up to the late 60s. But one thing is for sure, a lot of them keep in really good shape. Especially the women. Boob jobs, toned abs, bleach blonde. They are slutty just the way they are.

There were also young couples and of course we never fuck with that group. But they have a good time. Alot of them play together in their age group, and fuck in the playroom among themselves. My score at the end of the trip was 11 girls, not counting my FWB. One Asian, One Latina, one black, and the rest angmo. It's not a bad return for money I spend on airfare there from LA to New Orleans, hotel, and event fee, plus makan and souvenirs and sightseeing.