View Single Post
Old 25-07-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtWolf View Post
I had been in a relationship with a PRC for 4 years. Know her at KTV joints. She told me she failed in business and she was in debt and you can see all her history in wechat. I kena KC and support her financially. She was in and out of singapore in between. FINALLY, she manage to get a WP working in a factory in singapore for past 1 year. Lately, she started forcing me to give more money deposit and 加会 to 买房 for our "future". I am so in huge hesitation.

Any brothers has such same experience ?
Do your homework and take over all transactions she wants with your own agents.

Property investment is like MSW.
Home prices are going up like nobody business in China because the property developer sent it up thru stories like prices will keep rising so my buy for children, etc…. So don’t worry about ghost buildings issues, the developers will always have a story to give to send prices up until the government clamp down. But government officials owns hell lot of houses so….

加会
Good and bad. Bad runs away with you money. If you will be cheated, it is within months.
Good ones are actually businessman/woman (the ones I know) looking for capital to expand… they take your money invest in their business and send the profits back to your interests.
I bidded out quite a bit of money from these already, earned from a few I closed and also got cheated in a few… net net didntt earn much after minus the cheated but earned many new friends and expanded network