Old 31-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Alf13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Thanks to the contact from Bro cwgr413, I managed to get in touch with the OKT. Spoke to him and he speaks good English and he said he is able to provide a girl to my hotel room between 45mins to 1 hr. But I did an advance booking and had him sent the girl to me few nights ago.

The girl was a PRC from Shenyang but I don't think it is the same girl that Bro cwgr413 describe. In my view, her stats are:

Name: Xiao Xue
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B size
Body: Not too skinny, a bit of flesh but not fat

She is quite chatty and likes to joke which is a plus point for me. Her massage and body to body is quite SOP but when I started to finger her and lick her breast, she said to give out a soft moan. I told her to let me service her instead and she was a very willing party. I body painted her and went muff diving. I serviced her until she got so wet that she was very paiseh about it. She even wet the bed until she could not take it any more. That was then she asked me to let her service me instead.....by then she was already all flushed. Seeing how wet and excited she got, she got me excited too. Unfortunately she don't do fxxK job so all I could do was asked her to bj me. Had to pay extra for the bj.

Will I try again, yes, if I have the dough!

Amy

Yo Yo

Sin Yui

Ye Fang

Emily

Xiao Xue (KL)