View Single Post
Old 23-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by babywatermelon View Post
I also back. Lets TCSS Go for kOPI????
Sure do. Will contact you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
never jio me? can i join in for the TCSS?
You're always welcomed. However are you BOSS Club Member yet? (Board Of Suaning Society)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
I also did not contribute and help out the newbies except direct them to read thru this thread cos I realised that many bros had made their contributions with varies info and contacts to this thread but some newbies are just being lazy and spoonfeeded where they just simply ask and expect an answer without even bother to read thru this thread!!! If that is the case, then what is the point for bros to contribute here??? Might as well, get those so-called organiser in ZhuHai to come in here to advertise their service. Anyway, xams period is coming soon, so just enjoy this festive mood. Cheers...
My exact sentiments. Just do a search. There're also many TCSS going on over at HCMC thread, etc. Spend a bit of time to read up. All the info. is available freely. If lazy and no time to read may I suggest hire a Zhuhai tour guide. S$10.00 a day only.