View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx View Post
Walked around the sin ming hdb blocks. The rows of shops are so buzzling, I think 4 msg shops there? But all beside busy coffee shop or hardware shops. How do you made youself walk into these shops, ignoring stares of some people there?

Tried one at building with 2 ballet academies. It is quite hidden, away from main crowd. I went 2 monts ago. 2 ml there, both are aunties. The one manning the desk msg me, kept asking me to take 4hands, said very shiok. Very daring, wearing loose dress outside, once price agreed she just took it off left with panty. She is meaty with huge knockers, and very fair. Msg so so only, or she did not too bother to do more. I feel she is better than that. Did bj with condom, i forgot the cost but not cheap. Good thing is the place quite clean and proper.

Can some bro share chun contact with me?
Bro can share both ML contact, please PM me and I will exchange that with your request.