View Single Post
Old 18-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
beefjerky01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GG from The Pimp

i really dont write frs for any of the girls i visit but OH BOY out of the 10+ girls ive seen this year gg is a goldmine man. She does it all, very accommodating, conversational (as per other bros fr) and has the curves at the right place.

Location: around central area and not far from mrt around 5 min walk. Venue is really nice, very clean and not like g-area hotels.

Experience: Once reaching the place was immediately greeted by her standing infront waiting for me already. She was wearing a nice dress which showcases her curves perfectly. Was amazed by her beauty and how similar she looks to the displayed pictures. we then went into the room, stripped and showered. When showering, we chatted about life and she talked about her previous jobs in thailand . She also mentioned that she always had very little time to tour around singapore as everytime she goes out to explore, another customer would be coming soon and has to rush back to her place.

After showering she dried me off and went straight to the bed. we frenched for quite awhile. DFK BTW . fighting nonstop , after that got Bbbj from her which was very above average. she will use her tongue to swirl the head then go to the back of the head and focus that area . SHIOK. no AR or balls licking tho , but i dont really mind anyways. After that got caps on and then she rode me. when riding can feel the end pf the tunnel one then she will moan and jerk abit. After she got tired i asked to paint her and she obliged. i am a big painting guy so i happily painted. she will jerk and grab your head closer to her pussy , will occasionally pull your hair and bite her lips. I think she likes more clitoris stimulation . painted for a good 15 mins as it was just so good seeing her like that

Aftwr that i went for doggy and ohmyohmy the view was just amazing seeing her thick ass bounce. after that got abit more of that bbbj and then finished with a handjob.

numeral ratings:

body: 9/10
looks: 9/10
boobs: 9/10 (natural c or d abit of sag but i like)
bbbj: 7.5/10
painting: 10/10
fj: 8.5/10
gfe:9/10 (very chatty, awkward bros wokt have to worry)

overall 9/10 for me

GG is for guys who like slightly thicker girls with abit more meat

WILL DEF RTF

sorry for the very extensive fr but she really is a gem

but pls dont flood her booking bros! haha