View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
Hornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
just back from Yangon... not bad experience for 1st virgin trip. went to hotel royal bar for drink.not in mood forbut vet to know some spore bros there.

2nd night go to JJ ..wow..quite impressed with so many girls there. can get anyone I like n planning to go. waitER say WAIT bring me some girls. finally get 1 quite tall average looking with good alitutide. I don't expect much as many comment myamar gal not service oriented as thai /viet gal. negotiate final price 70K n stay till 6am. back hotel need pay another 10K as my room only single pp..haha

wow...hit jackpot the girl really damn good...have frenching , bbbj n she wet. loud mourning n I finish n go to sleep. but don know why stay awake till 4am cannot sleep. tease her as she asleep. she get to wake n ask I can go for 2nd round it ok.

she bbbj again n I doggy her. Myanmar butt really good as fleshy n round. finally shot. I ask her she can leave but she inisted to stay as she promised.another plus point. so morning 6 she go n kiss me goodbye.I really feel this gal really nice . so any bro like to try can pm me for her phone no. but no framing if don like her service. I not his OKT. good luck hunting.
Bro, can pm me her number?