View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
CheongKa,

Sorry, cannot help you as I am a very poor old man with little money so hi class outlets.....not my place. There is one on the roof top of Lot 10 Shopping Centre. Rather hi class or atas type and the place is Rootz. Heard that a lot of rich Malays females goes there !!!. The other place is Avalon in TREC which is next to Zouk.
hi bro - don't say that ! u are our respected sifu here
I'm not capable to get rich malays female unfortunately
I guess I have to stick with thai club or beach club then. will report back my experience in my one week aventure

btw - just curious, based on ur experience, what's the difference that the Vietnamese FL see btw beach club and thai club? why some work in beach club and some work in thai club? can I say that those who work in thai club are the younger ones?

thanks!