View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light
Bukit Indah New joint ( Near giant)

Was boring Saturday night, so drive up to bukit indah looking for new fun. As my friends told me a lot of new joint opening there. So drive up down and found 1 place just open for 2week. Counter uncle will explain to you how his shop pkg before showing you his girls. so after the talk he will ask you which country girls you like. China/Viet/thai. As I am a thai lover opt for thai girls. he call down 2 thai girls for me to choose with 1 china new girls. reject the first batch ask for 2nd batch. he than call down 1thai 1viet 1 china. told me they left with 3 thai girls only. so no choice choose the 2nd batch. so the girls will come hold your hand and bring you up. ( if you unlucky you will go level 1 if you lucky you will go level 2 different is only level 2 attach shower level 1 you have to put on towel run to toilet ). inside the room the girls will shower for you (same as level 1 girls will shower you) than the girls will go out take 2 cup of water. first she will use water to kiss you whole body after kissing she will lick your body than put some oil use her boob to b2b you. after that turn to the front same thing water kissing and licking than b2b after that she will bbbj.

All about action with no bra no panty wear by the girls. 1 pcs also never wear
3 pkg to choose
boob realse 138rm
bbbj till cim 188rm
fj 188rm (most worth it pkg because girls will also bbbj till cim but not all girls do FJ you have to check with counter uncle)

so far bring 3 friends there. every week asking me to bring them back like kanna gong tao.

so fair I only try thai girls and my friends try china girls/viet girls. service is very good can 69/touch anywhere/can finger/can lick.

Last edited by habbomall; 05-07-2014 at 02:32 AM.