View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Today tabao mission was a good one. After work i go tpy to tabao thunder tea for dinner. For those who likes thunder tea should know where it was located. After i got my dinner i head to the escalator. In front of me was a PRC with a short skirt heading up the escalator. I slow down my walking speed so i got the chance to her upskirt. And thats was my chance, i pretend to look around and look up. I saw the 2 big butt cheeks saying hi to me. Guess that PRC was wearing G string since there is no sign of panty. Haha what a good greetings by her butt.
Maybe she's not even wearing a G string, just commando before. Anyway, can imagine that scene when nice lady decides to flaunt her cheeks below and smile at you.