View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sometimes people confuse AP as we should suck it up whatever way they dish it at us. For me, true AP first criteria is consistently good service and ATTITUDE, no matter how popular. Thanks bros who shared her double booking antics, this are red flags to me when considering booking any ML, be it AP or not.
My 1st sense of LN is that she was very fast and methodical and then unfortunately, we became pissed with each other. The service was just not there and I could not see what's so legendary about her. As for her good friend, I felt there was no real attempt to service after first 2 visits. Maybe age has caught up with them. Maybe I don't appreciate their style.

Whether it's fair to them and to customers is not really debatable anymore because the sense of jacking up the price without reasonable justification or milking the 'kindness' of customers is real enough for me.

Stamina and consistency is not easy in this game if they want to cheong 10 hours everyday non stop like machines without service and intimacy or at least mutual respect. I don't want myself just to be made to jack off, it's not always the KPI or outcome. I can do a better job by myself at zero cost. Let me put it this way - I had more fun with Xiao Xiao (the one who takes breaks) even at first visit.

IMHO and my 2 cts worth if not out of the context of Time Management and 'Customer Relationship Management'. Basically, despite YMMV, we are also constantly managing our expectations.

Last edited by Earnestball; 10-04-2021 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Last sentence