Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

More Preview

CHAPTER TWENTY

Dinner was hectic like usual.

The cafeteria at the facility was packed with staff and officers. I found mom and dragged Nadine along. We have dinner together and Nadine was trying to get close to mom. I was relieved that mom didn't feel jealous. I told mom that I wanted to talk to Nadine and she agreed.

When the cafeteria became less hectic, Nadine told me to follow her. We headed up to the surface. The platform was chilled as the wind blew all around the platform. The night sky was clear as the stars lit up the dark.

It was relaxing since I have been confined underwater for a few days. I looked at Nadine who has just removed her blazer. Her breasts were tightly wrapped by her light blue blouse.

She smiled and laughed.

“Stare at them if you like… I am yours..” she mentioned it again.

“Sorry I couldn't help it..”

“It is okay..”

“You want me because I am the One..”

She shook her head before she lean herself next to me. Somehow I didn't resist anymore… it felt like I was connected to her.

“No… I also cannot be infected… remember I was a test subject too..”

“But… why do you have a feeling for me..?”

“Because it was a feeling toward you and cannot explain it. It was genetically engineered… and it works..” she added.

“She did that to you..? No wonder dad left her..” I was angry but at the same time felt pity for Nadine.

“I agreed to it… “

I looked at her. She was very beautiful and I was attracted to her plain and simple look.

“But why..?”

“Because I like you… so I allowed myself to be the research subject so one day…we could be together like our pact..”

I hugged Nadine in a spark of the moment. She holds to me tightly.

“Because of my promise.. to marry you. I am really sorry..” I answered.

Nadine looked at me and placed her both palms on my face. Slowly she moved and kissed me. It was like a spark that ignited my feeling… so strange that it made me want her. Our tongues touched and aggressively played with each other till she broke off the kiss.

“I am sorry.. I cannot control myself. Even when my ex-husband and I have sex… my mind was thinking it was you who penetrate me..” she cried.

“Professor… maybe I felt it too… when you kissed me. But how about my mom..?” I said.

She kept quiet for a moment.

“I knew both of you were having intimate relationships.. I am not trying to be a third person but all I want is to be around you and care for you..” she added.

We were interrupted by a loud horn of a ship from distance. I smiled at her.