View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7142 / Power: 24
AJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Trusted the MR from king bro and visited W.

Visited W (https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/) and it was a really happy and enjoyable session.

In concurrence with kinganam, W is a definite looker. I’ll give her a 9.5/10. Her eyes steal soul, my soul!

Her GFE is up there too. Tender, gentle and caring. Really treat you like a bf/lover/hubby.

Good strength massage. She continually puts in effort to check in on the massage aspects. Hardworking beautiful girl.

Definitely not a time watcher. Previous MLs can’t wait to show me the door in 40mins. W is in a different league. There is a good massage after the deed too - pre or post wash up.

I am writing this after a few RTM. Strong recommendation (especially for those looking for very beautiful ML as one of the criteria)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/

Looks: 9/10 photos are of cuz a bit edited but definitely a looker .In fact the photos with the fake big eyes make her look less attractive than real life IMHO

Body : 7/10 I'm a boob lover so im naturally going to be bias against anything lower than Ds .But her figure is really good and though her boobs are ( i think) implants it compliments her figure really well.

Massage: 7/10 Not the best but it is good enough to not be considered piano kind that is just for show, You will feel quite relaxed after her massage but will probably not get rid of severe aching knots.

Sensual : 8/10 Reading her past MR she really up level alot, alternate between alot of strokes and touch your whole KKB very lovingly. In addition very hardworking, consciously tries to figure out what kind of technique that will stimulate you the most. In addition I have slight ED but that did not discourage her to milk me till i dry.

GFE: 10/10 where she shines the most, very genuine feeling, from start to finish will make u feel as if you know her for a long time.

RTM: Definitely, i got a feeling she is going to constantly up her game the longer she is here ( Plus point her place is convenient for me. Btw its pretty discreet)