View Single Post
Old 20-09-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
So a few years back, I managed to get a thai uni girl pregnant. She was 20 and I was 25. Granted, i didn't use protection that one time. It was meant to be a fling for me and not something long term so i was quite shocked and upset when she told me the news. My immediate reaction is to get her to abort cause idw to be a father, not with anyone.

So i talked to her and she said ok. I did the research and since it was still early stages, taking meds and pass it out can already. I flew over to thailand and ready to accompany her throughout everything. Turns out she changed her mind and no matter what, she not willing to go to the hospital. I was pretty upset and left her the money for abortion cause i had to flew back for work.

I was cold to her after that cause of her change of mind. 2 weeks after, she told me she had an accident and a miscarriage. I was very relieved but because of this whole saga, i lost feelings for her so 2-3 months later, i broke things off. That is when she revealed to me she didn't actually had miscarriage and say she want to keep the kid no matter i want or not.

I was very very upset. It felt like someone forced me to be a father but i know it is too late for abortion so i told her fine but i wont be a father to the kid. I will financially support her till she start working and can manage herself. So for the past few years, i have been transferring her money monthly but nv met her or the kid before.

Now, I am about to get married with my gf now and i cannot be transferring money to some other girl monthly when i am married. And no, my gf is not aware of this kid. So i am thinking of giving her one final lump sum and cut contact then.

What would you guys do? I feel that i have done more than what most men would do when they get their foreign flings pregnant which is to cut contact and disappear immediately. But deep down i know it is shitty to compare myself with these men and nv thought i would be one of them.
"I feel that i have done more than what most men would do" - No. Fuck you.

Man up and take the responsibility. You fucked up. If i were you, need to tell your gf/fiancee about it NOW. Before you guys get married officially. Let her decide whether to continue or not. Believe me, she will find out one fine day. Worse is if the thai girl and the kid knocking on your door 6 years later asking you to take responsibility. You will be in far bigger trouble.

Then go to the thai girl and ask her what does she really want. Usually its cash. Tell her about your impending marriage. Ask her if she will do a clean break up for lump sum of money. Ask her to sign a contract witness by solicitors and her parents.

Then move on. With or without your current gf/fiancee.