View Single Post
Old 20-09-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (Seeking advice) Getting a Thai girl pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
No bro. I have an ex-colleague who did excatly the same thing only for the woman and her kid to turn up at his door step a few years later asking him to take responsibility for the kid. The shit part is he is married with a daughter. He said he don't even know how the other girl track his address in Singapore. Needless to say he is now divorced and has to pay both his ex-wife and the other girl. Lost everything overnight. Lost his family, his money, even lost his job as he was too distracted with his personal shit.
Wow. That is scary man but then the girl is stupid. Shouldn't have show up. Should have contacted him and blackmailed. What does she gain by making him divorce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
有钱能使鬼推磨, if she is determined to track TS down its not that tough. Its never free and often its the compounding interest and the penalties thats the killer. For a few seconds of CIP fun lol. Boh hua lah. Enjoy life for sure, but use protection always even if you had a vasectomy. The option to abort is not with us men , you listen to their words then u will be fuked for life if ur unlucky. Look at their actions & consider the context of their situation carefully. The Sg laws dun care whether u agreed to keep the baby, you have obligations if she comes to sue.

Over my 2+ decades here I have seen plenty of foreign women stripping Sg men of their assets, CPF & cash.

Goodluck and hope you make the right decision.
I didnt CIP. I pulled out but ya not the safest. Any real life examples of your friends getting tracked down?