View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 15
zeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quite a late FR for Ling Ling Jie and her disciple Yan Zi Jie.

Ling Ling Jie was good, knowledgeable and really knew what she is doing especially Juagen. We chat a lot and I enjoyed her friendly chats, teaching me a lot which I did not even know till today. Her Juagen Skills & strong hands are still top notch. Enjoyed the full Hour Juagen session With Ling Ling Jie.

I booked another session with Ling LingJie. But this time round is her disciple who took care of me. Quite different style and techniques used, but still had strong hand style which I enjoyed thoroughly. She too as Ling Ling Jie is able to break ice with me fast and she was able to do her job competently too, just as good as Ling Ling. Though is our first meeting but we can chat like old friend.

Would definitely return for another service of the Bro in the next month or so.

Both Ling Ling Jie and Yan Zi Jie is good at their job and they do not fool around with crappy service which most of us had met in many MP.

Highly recommended for those bros who wanted to try on good Juagen and advice from Ling Ling Jie. Action speaks louder than words, I might not be good at describing their service so do try and you will know what I mean by good service and advice.