View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

I didn't get Tom over on Wednesday. It wasn't because I wasn't horny or anything, I guess I'm always horny, but I think it was more because I was somehow evaluating my situation as well?

Of course he texted me to ask if everything was ok, but I just told him I had a lot of work to clear.

Friday soon came as well and I'd have to disappoint anyone who was looking forward to updates of my Friday shenanigans with Mark. I told him I didn't really feel like hanging out and was sorry. Of course, he too asked if everything was ok and said I had nothing to be sorry about. I didn't say much but left it at that and he didn't probe further.

I spent the entire Saturday out with Mike, exploring new food places, he somehow was having a craving for noodles so we ended up having so many different kinds of noodles. Ramen, hand-pulled noodles, pasta. I swear I was feeling so fat from the overloading of carbs. I probably needed to have more sex just to burn off those calories since I didn't really do any other kinds of exercises anyway.

I think April and Jasmine sort of sensed that I wanted to spend time with my husband so neither of them actually asked if he was available to meet them.

It was like we were dating again, having spent so much of the past years not actually dating. Mike was still pretty much the same, doing mostly whatever I wanted to do, trying his best to make me happy.

I was feeling a little guilty though, with all the things I did before. First with Dan, then Ben, then Dan again, then Tom, and of course now Mark.

Was this the person I really was? Back then I could probably excuse my behaviour with youthful impulsiveness. But what about now? I was nearing the age where if we actually had kids early, they would be teenagers. How would I react if I had a son or daughter and they were doing the same things? I guess that was something I would never know as we never really intended to have kids.

Sunday was spent at home doing chores. Surprisingly, Mike never turned on his computer. I was so sure that whatever football club he was managing now was calling out to him. Instead, we spent most of the time at home in each other's arms, teasing each other, having amazing sex almost everywhere except on the bed. For almost a second there I actually didn't crave for Tom, or even Mark. It was indeed strange considering what we both had been doing the past few months.

Hilariously, April did contact me on Sunday and asked if we wanted to have dinner with her and John. I wanted to decline, but Mike was ok with it so we headed out to this seafood place somewhere in Sembawang. It wasn't the most idea considering all we heard along the way was thunder, along with the darkened skies. At least it was a coffeeshop, but I hated being out in the rain. Such weather would be best for rolling in bed.

Dinner was good. I avoided noodles but we had crab, clams, prawns among other things. I wondered what the occasion was.

Apparently, John was getting posted overseas for a while and he wanted Mike to take care of April's needs. Seems like he didn't really trust Tom that much I guess. Needless to say, I wasn't that pleased, knowing April's current appetite. Of course Mike tried to decline but I sort of okayed the arrangement. Was I treating him like an object? Maybe. Perhaps. He could always talk to me if needed. We weren't having problems with it anyway. Not that I knew of. In any case, John said he felt more at ease if it was Mike and not some random dude who fucked well. Hilarious really. How the both of them went from almost divorcing to having an open marriage.

After dinner Mike and I went home but took a long slow walk around the estate to work off the calories.

Walking with him hand in hand felt so comforting.

Me: Are you really ok with what John suggested?

Mike: I'd rather not. But if it makes you happy, you know I'll do it.

Me: Well… Honestly, I'd just let Tom do it. And whoever else he can come up with.

Mike: Haha. Yeah. She and Tom have a great sexual chemistry I think.

Me: I think Tom has a great sexual chemistry with everyone…

Mike: No doubt about that. Or April is really too horny.

Me: Well, he's getting old. One day, he'll probably be suffering from the exertions.

Mike: Well, there's so many guys. Darren, Jason, Mark maybe. EoS too, assuming he decides to join in.

Me: I doubt he will. At the most he'll just let her play with his cock. Then leave. I bet she's gonna be so pissed if that happens.

Mike: Why? Were you pissed when it happened?

Me: Nah. Was just a little confused. Like he could have asked for more. But he didn't. Weird guy. Rejected me so easily. Made me feel like maybe I wasn't good enough or wasn't doing it right.

Mike: Mark rejects you all the time.

Me: Oh that's different. He actively reciprocates. Just not with his cock in me.

Mike: Maybe he's feeling inadequate.

Me: I suspect that too. Plus I keep saying I like big cocks.

Mike: Lucky me then.

Me: Ya la. It's all your fault. The first cock I had was already so big. But you know it's not all about that.

Mike: Yup. So I'm doubly lucky. Haha.

Me: Indeed. I'm also lucky there aren't tons of girls addicted to your cock.

Mike: I don't need tons of girls addicted to my cock. Just one will do.

He stroked my arm.

Me: So sweet. And don't turn me on now. I'll drag you into the handicapped toilet and ride you.

Mike: It's really really far away.

Me: Ya. So don't turn me on now. Haha.

I practically dragged Mike home and stripped him the second the door was closed. It was funny how a simple sentence of validation and a light stroke of my arm could turn me on like this.

I pushed him onto the sofa and showed him my appreciation with my mouth, then my pussy, riding him till I came a couple of times before we went to shower.

It was nice spending so much time together with Mike for a change.