View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taking care of FIL

Part 4….
Loving Hubby

7pm..
I heard the unlocking sound of door.
I ran to hide inside bedroom behind door…

Hubby : Dear, I'm back ..

When he walk into our bedroom, I sprang from behind and hug him, jump up to saddle him on his back as he fall onto the bed…

We roll over and hugging each other kissing passionately as he removes my lingerie and panty, he started to kiss me all over, kissing my breasts and sucking on both nipples…his hand move down to my inner thigh, down to my pussy, fingering me…

Hubby : So wet ..
Me : hmmm waiting for you , fuck me dear. miss you dear..
Hubby : Love you .

We make love like never before, I give him a BJ and we do 69, I climb on top of him riding him for almost 10 min, he turn me over and fuck me in missionary, as I'm getting my orgasm, he fuck me in doggie, for almost 20 mins..I could feel his ejaculate into me 3 times, … his penis stay inside my pussy as I slump down flat with him on top of my back..we roll over with somw maneuver with his penis staying inside of my pussy. I wrap my legs round his waist as we stay in that position for much longer.

During our love making, I moan out loud in between to tease my FIL.
Me : Dear, we shower together ok..
Hubby : Sure, miss showering with you.

We proceed to the bathroom wrapping with towel.

We have a great shower, scrubbing each other playfully and end up he doggie me just like his dad earlier…

My pussy is getting sore, but I insisted that he fuck me in the shower, after all he's my hubby.

After shower we change into our normal clothes, both in short and tees, we proceed to have our dinner

I call out loud to FIL
ME : DAD!! We going out for dinner, want join us .
FIL : OK, one minute..

We went down and walk to nearby hawker centre, we found a empty table, hubby sat opposite me as FIL sat next to me..
I look at him…

Hubby : What you want to eat dear,
Me : sliced fish thick bee hoon, no milk.
FIL : Get. Me the same, easier for you to order.
I look at FIL…with frown eyes.
Hubby : Ok, I get the fried fish head.
Me : I want more red chilli.

As hubby walk to order our food, FIL extend his hand and stroke my thigh ..
Me : DAD, don't, people watching..later…. please..

Dad smile
FIL : You said it, what time?
Me : I will tap on you room door when the time is right…

That's to please him, I was thinking, no way, my dearest hubby is back. No more for you.

FIL : You're very loud earlier on..
Me : Yup, just to make it louder for you hear it, it's our love making, had to be loud, you like it???
FIL : Off cos, I masturbate outside your bedroom door as I listen, tot I could peep, but door is locked.
Me : You really want to see ..

Teasing him further….

Me : What do you gain from watching us making love, his is your son and me your DIL. You not suppose to see my naked body..
FIL : Well, you let me see don't you..and we have great sex, you seems to enjoy mine..
Me : I was intoxicated, you take advantage. Yes I love your thick and curved up penis…it makes me so satisfied and you always hit my g spot.
FIL : Exactly, we could make love more, I treat you as another women, you just treat me as another man that you meet for sex.
Me : IDIOT…let's see how it goes. .

Our food arrived, we chat as we had our fish soup with beehoon.

Hubby : I got good news and bad news for both of you.
Me : I only want to hear the good news
FIL : Yes, the good news first.
Hubby : I got a raise two times my basic..
Me ‘ Huh, why sudden..
Hubby : Well, my company want to send me to china to help set up equipments as this manufacturing process is new, it probably takes 6 months to a year
Me : WHAT!!!
FIL : Ooi not so loud .

Hubby : We need to talk when we went back..
Me : Ok lor, I want go shopping around the neighbourhood shops.
Hubby : Sure, We go buy something..

I bought a lots of clothing, bra and panty sets, some lacy and leopard print from one of the lingerie shop and short skirt, dresses from one boutique shop .

Satisfied with my purchase, we walk back to our house l. Dad had already went back earlier…
As we walk back I hold.my hubby arm tight, he looks at me..

Hubby : love you .
Me : Love you too..how long will you be posted to China, which province, can I visit you…

I got so many questions in my mind, I ask alots, he couldn't absorb it as he don't have answer .

Hubby : They haven't given me the contract, the plan, what I have is my basic x 2, additional 2k allowances .
Me : wow, that's alot, ok I wait for your good news,
Hubby : If everything goes well, I will leave on next month end..
Me : Wow, so fast, we need to spend more time together….in bed as well…
Smiling as I look at him..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.