Thread: Gay spa in sg
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gay spa in sg

all still close. they are called suana.

what to expect...

depends on the time u go. in the evening/night time can be quite packed with people. they have daily themes, so need to check if u fit in.

its better if u are a top, u will get your pick, bottoms are always hopeful to get to service a guy.

some info here...

https://www.thegaypassport.com/gay-singapore/play/

basically they will all have...

1. lockers
2. open concept showers
3. small rooms with mats on the floor and a roll of toilet paper
4. a TV/Movie room
5. a smoking open air area
6. a "gym" could be just a stationary bike plus free weights (this allows it to be classified under a fitness place)
7. Steam room + suana
8. dark maze

the scene is simple, the place is dark with loud music, there are 2 kinds, the type that stand around to wait, and those who walk around and look. if u walk around, prepared to be touched by those standing, if u are interested, u can return by touching him and u two might proceed to a room for action.

hook ups can happen anywhere thou. and its not for the faint hearted. remember you can always say no and slightly push the person away, he should get the hint.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.