View Single Post
Old 28-01-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Did use SB and met up 5.

99% are either a waste of time, waste of money or waste of both.

I had around 4 that asked anywhere between $200 to 700 for the first meet up. I told them not a chance and told them best of luck. Please don’t be a simp to pay into these types.

The 5 I met up?

1 : 23, SG Chinese, Masters student, 6/10 looks and she was looking for someone to sponsor her. She was quite upfront on what she needed for it to work. $4k cash every month, 4 meet ups per week and 1 sex session per week. I passed as the meet ups were 1-2 hours each time and she wanted sex to be over within 30 mins.

2 : 29, PRC+CECA born in SG, 4/10 looks, is a civil servant and was looking for a pay per meet arrangement only. $200 for 3 hours on weekday nights, $380 for 2 hours on weekends and she preferred no sex as she does have a boyfriend, $700 was her asking price and only doggy style as everything else was off limits.

3: 24, SG Chinese, online 8/10 looks, in person closer to 5/10 max. Very quiet girl and mostly stuck on her phone. She was looking for a SD in the truest sense, wanted to be taken care off and did not really name a price but she basically wanted an easy life without working for it. Potentially an expensive one.

4 : 22, SG Chinese, 6/10 looks, very chatty girl that’s a qualified hair dresser. She only wanted a pay per meet arrangement as she did not want anything exclusive and she also have a bf. Price ? $70 per hour. If that evening have physical contact or touching then $100 per hour and if have sex must add $300 and all sessions must add a charge for her bf to pick her up. Worked out around $50 for me.

We had 2 meets, then decided to try sex on the 3rd but for the 4th she bailed as her bf unhappy.

5 : 23, SG Eurasian, a Masters student and 7/10 looks. Can really talk but she was mostly interested in someone to take care of her needs as she wanted to pursue a modelling stint. Asking price? Need to give her a PA job and on top of that a $5000 allowance. Meet up? Budgeted twice per week with sex.
She wanted me to take her on but I did not have a way to give her a PA position as I am not self employed. Definitely a good one if you are some big shot in a company or run your own business and need a “face” or “front person” for the company.