Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h69

Oh boy

Thought I should save $50 and so sneaked a peak at 1669. There were 5 girls milling around. Should have gone for one sitting down. But she may have been plumpish. So went with Bao Er.

Dont know which head, big or small to blame. To give credit where it is due, she was friendly. Spoke reasonable English also. Could get French also, if you get over the ciggy breath. But oh boy, looking from the neck down and KKJ was in no mood to perform.

The shower was good and relaxing. Her cat bath was also good. But no amount of BBBJ would convince my KKJ. Her technique needs improvement but I can't wrap my head around the missing element.

Cut my losses and asked her to massage. I think this was the best massage I've received in GL. She has technique and looks like training also.

The yellow lights in the room harked back to better days gone by. The brown added to the feeling of what once was. Terence should do a complete makeover of the rooms if nothing else.

Saw new gal Pei Pei in black office dress. I think she looked more presentable. But who knows without clothes how she would look. Too traumatised to really say.

Sometimes when I am mentally tired GL is not the answer. Also I was seeing a succession of hot chicks in the office and was desperately wanting to put my head between their hot legs. There was nothing in 1669 which compared to what I was seeing a few hours earlier....haiz.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else