View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
loversintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for DarDar (FoxyThai)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=980067

OKT: 10/10 First time trying this stable, quick and friendly replies from OKT

Damage: 140/2/90

Location: G area apartment, very nice location, hidden in plain sight. Room was cozy with a large bed and attached shower. Shower is quite small though. Towels provided are large and fresh

Looks: 9/10 2nd picture is exactly what she looks like +/- 10%. I think she's really pretty, her eyes kind of suck you in when you look at her

Body: 10/10 My exact type, slightly chubby but hourglass figure. ASS and THIGH guys, 10/10 reccommend. Skin is fairer than most Thai girls. Bakness roughly 4-5

Boobs: 10/10 My favourite set of tits on SBF ever. Natural Bs, guys who like small and pink nipples, she has them. Not saggy and extremely soft, damn shiok to suck and pinch. Shape, size and colour is similar to this, albeit abit less pink and pale.

Shower: 8/10 SOP but extremely friendly and gave me a good scrubbing

BBBJ: 10/10 Deepthroat queen, felt like every stroke she goes down to the base. Zero teeth with lots of saliva, focusing equally on tip and shaft. Can do handsfree and for a long time as well.

FJ: 10/10 This one was the biggest surprise, wasn't expecting it to be this good. Limpeh Ka Li Gong she can tighten her pussy mid stroke. Not sure if she can do it at will, but the more you fuck her the tighter she gets. Usually my second shot cannot cum with cap must be BBBJ, but she's one of the few that can make me shoot twice in FJ. Accomodating to all positions but favourite was doggy due to her meaty ass.

GFE: 9/10 Usually not a GFE guy, but she was so friendly and chatty. Command of english is good as well, didn't need GT. Will give you little pecks and kisses all over

DFK: 9/10 Not a fan of DFK but she converted me, will attack you mid fuck and swordfight

Massage: -/10 FJ was so good I had no time for massage

RTF: In my opinion, the one of the best experience I ever had in Dome 1. Would RTF everyday if I had the $, cannot recommend her enough

As usual, YMMV, this is just my experience

Last edited by loversintime; 29-03-2024 at 08:11 PM.