Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jxl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Field report of Seoul Anmas

Gold Anma
300k - B2B gel massage, AR, BBBJ, FJ
Older woman in her 40s. I fucked up because I was trying to find another anma in the neighborhood but it seems like it was gone and I just decided to take a chance here. I should have tried asking for a different girl but the sensations I felt here were incredible. Despite the 2/10 looks, the service was 10/10.

Lyra Massage (formerly Castle Anma)
300k - Only BBBJ and FJ
I was told there would be B2B gel massage and AR but maybe depends on the girl? It was awkward because my Korean isn't strong but she was a SYT in her early/mid 20s. Blonde hair, slightly tanned skin. Really cute IMO but shit service. 8/10 looks, 4/10 service but got the job done I guess.

Dao Anma
300k - B2B gel massage, AR, BBBJ, FJ
Girl was in her late 20s, maybe early 30s. 10/10 service since she did BBBJ with ice in her mouth which is incredible. 6/10 in the looks department but decent.

Special Anma
260k - B2B gel massage, AR, BBBJ, FJ
I was trying to go to Gain but they were closed and there were guys outside who redirect you to their spots. I decided to give it a shot and he took me to Special Anma a few blocks down. Special Anma only has older chicks in their late 30s/early 40s. Mine was very plasticky but cute despite her age. Before she took me into the room, we had 'club style' service. In the hallway, my girl sat me down and gave me a BBBJ before capping and riding me for a couple min. Two of her friends sucked on my nipples. I think generally they offer a 3some but this time they didn't maybe due to language barrier. I rate my girl a 6.5/10 for looks and a 6.5/10 for service.

Dream Anma
280k - B2B gel massage, AR, BBBJ, FJ
This is a few blocks away from Gain as well and I found it searching for information about Gain on Google lol. The girls here are all older as well in their late 30s or early 40s. Mine had insane acid stomach from probably multiple pregnancies. Her face was very pretty though from all the plastic surgery. All of them are probably the same with tons of work done. She was trying to chat with me with limited English which was endearing but I wish she just spent more time servicing me. 6.5/10 for looks (higher if her stomach wasn't such a train-wreck) and 7/10 for service.