Thread: OKT business
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternit View Post
Recently I saw in dome 3 there are OKTs offering japs FL services. Just very curious to know:

1. Is what they do legal?

2. How did they manage to get those jap girls to work in SG? Must know how to speak Japanese or know someone in Japan?

Seem like a lucrative business? Anyone in this business or knows about it please share!
As long as is not working in a GL legal house is considered illegal. That's why they usually come in and stay only the visa free durations for their tours of duty.

Also, whilst it is never a good idea to openly express interest in entering the vice trade particularly on the organisation side of things, this is doubly the case if we are talking about Japs. Trust me you don't want to deal with the yakuza; if in future we do see more JAV starlets come to SG to do FL work you can be practically guaranteed that somewhere along the line the Yakuza will be involved one way or another.