View Single Post
Old 20-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

That was my first meeting with Jade. It was wow! Really wow!

- - -

I left Jade’s place a very happy man, albeit tired. Likely because recent past MLs I visited pre-Jade were restrained and sessions more sedated. As I walked towards my car some 200 metres away from her condo, Jade’s actions flashed back. My cock began to stir again. Yes, I was tired; but I was also feeling horny once more, just 15 min after unloading my load.

Despite my regular travel commitments, I visited Jade weekly or so. Due to her popularity, a one-day advanced appointment was preferred, and she always allocated a slot for me, though not always at my preferred time.

I did not expect to be easily addicted to Jade, especially since my muted preference for so-called “aggressive” types. For sure, Jade did not seduce me – respectfully, I think she sucks at seduction; perhaps Jade was not really the aggressive type, just a character that I found intriguing; and interestingly, she opened up to me fairly quickly (though I may not be the only one, I would never know).

Less than a week after my maiden session with Jade, I visited her again. This time, it was around dinner time and the limited public parking lots near her condo were full (there was a popular coffee shop nearby). I messaged her saying I may be late, finding parking alternatives.

“Kai jin lai” (drive in), she replied, and I readily agreed as the condo had no guards (I noticed in my first visit), so it was easy breezing into the visitors’ parking area after Jade activated the auto-gate from her unit.

Last edited by Online2Offline; 20-07-2023 at 10:23 PM.