View Single Post
Old 20-07-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

There was a wet feeling near my butt crack. Jade had begun to tease, licking my buttocks. Then her breasts pressed against my back and her pubic hair rubbed on my body. My hard cock hardened further and felt “crushed” against the mattress. As I slowly turned around, she synchronised well and her mouth caught my cock as it sprang into the air. Slowly, she lubricated the entire length of my cock with her tongue, stealing sultry glances at me. I caressed her breasts and reached out towards her vagina, but did not manage to do so.

Jade made a 270-degree turn in bed and suddenly my cock had disappeared completely inside her mouth and with a small effort, I was able to taste her pussy. It was just slightly wet. My tongue worked hard on her clitoris, matching her efforts as her BBBJ intensified. At that rate, I would be ejaculating shortly, so I tapped her bums, indicating "break time".

“Ting shuang de” (it was very enjoyable), she complimented me. I did not care if it was mere customer service talk or if she really meant it, but I was motivated to give her pussy a good tongue lashing. I lifted her head and tucked the pillow comfortably underneath, glided downwards and spread her legs wider. I began exploring her love hole diligently with my tongue, and the further my tongue ventured into the dark, small tunnel, the more she ruffled my (head) hair. She mumbled something like “more to the side, faster now” as she allowed herself to be pleasured. Though I was tiring fast, I continued inflicting pleasure through my tongue on her private part. My cock was also salivating alot.

Jade pushed my head away and began to finger herself, her eyes shut.

I was really glad I bought a pack of condoms at the airport earlier. I always bring a condom when I visit ML’s. As I was traveling that day, I only bought it at the airport, and placed a condom in my back pocket before leaving the car earlier.

Opportunistically, I got up and retrieved the condom from the back pocket of my trousers. The lighting in the room was dim, which accentuated the shiny silver packing of the Okamato 003 condom. Jade saw what I was doing…