View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
if 3000 no fj is expensive, unless is a quality to die for.

I always see photos first, then go down and see the real person. Never commit to a photo only. And if the photo already sucks, dont bother going down to see the real person
Agreed..if they are G club super model standard then worth it else just go to soapy or agogo bar.

They are budget ones for FJ at low 3k with off peak hours discount if willing to venture out of tourist trap

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
In Thailand, to find a "white elephant" means you are very lucky, so i would say the writer means you can find the rare gem in the shop.

Finally, chances of kapoo girls offering FJ during this period is quite high. So good time to explore now
Thanks for correction bro.

Guess the supply of mixed of soapy and gclub closed during pandemic has shifted over to local kapoo joints…saw quite a number of new joint popping up like kingdom that is offering group discount and drinking services

Last edited by addict999; 07-02-2022 at 09:37 PM.