View Single Post
Old 17-08-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I might not be updated but I gotten a ger out from PIMP by paying the whole night sitting fee, no LD.
You must be her regular or damn yandao and good with sweet talking

It is common for the Pimp ladies to go out with customers if they have already earned the whole night sitting fee, either to party somewhere else or for supper.

However, it is not common (maybe even rare) for any working lady to sit with you for the first time, and then decide to accompany you for another 3 nights just charging daily earnings. But such things do happen from time to time, since ladies are also human and need of affection, and they rather go out and have fun with someone they have good feelings with than to be meeting strangers daily who may be potential assholes.Or if she thinks you are bf material, she may be trying her luck.

Just remember end of day, they are working ladies and there will also be a risk if want to start a real relationship. What risk? I am sure some bros lurking here have more experience or stories to share, but this thread is not meant for such sharing