Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
Rico_11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bintan Resort

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Is only by comparing then we bros would know whether they are being shortchanged. Just compare with Batam would do. Anyway such ulu place, no joint, I suppose you dont have any other choice. But I still feel $40 rather steep for TIPPING.

What I am saying is you are paying $40 but getting a S/T thrill. You are paying Spore Geylang rate for S/T. You think is cheap?
After a few days of confusion, I finally understood what went wrong. Bro nightcrawllerr, we didn't go there for those things. We were there with the family. All I'm saying is, if you happen to be there and you're bored at night or have the sudden urge, you have that option. Rare things are generally more expensive.

We cannot compare Batam and Bintan prices bro. For the price of a normal hotel in Bintan, I can get a 5 star hotel in Batam. Everything, almost everything in Bintan is more expensive, much more expensive. So yes, I agree.. $40 tip is not cheap, but what is in bintan? In fact, there's no other lobang that there's not even a market to spoil. It's probably monopoly.