View Single Post
Old 26-02-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bad experiences FR in GL

had my worst gl experience recently, thought wanted to try something new and venture to lorong 18, house 44A. went in the afternoon, and there were so many choices, pick the sluttiest looking one with lots of tattoo.

this is where my nightmare started, paid up and went to the room, she was disunterested throughout but I thought she may warm up when we do the deed. after showering, i head to the bed.

she hop on and she said her first word, “handjob”, it wasn’t even a question, but a statement, i replied i want full. she just sigh, pop a condom on, and started handjob all looking disinterested. and obviously i couldn’t get errected. so i just repeated that i expect a full job, then she start to openly give me attitude, she just lied down and ask me to go in. I was like, i’m not even erected.

i just cut the session short and left. went to the house next door where long hair boss recognises and welcome me. had a good session there.

won’t patronise l18h44a again; for your reference, the girl i took didn’t have a number tag but the okt refer her as number 8, and she basically has tattoos everywhere, full back tattoo, stomach and both arms. may be other bros will have a better experience. hope she leaves this trade soon if she doesn’t want to do this, and spoil everyone’s mood.