Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Glad that you enjoyed Selena, bro. I tried her after reading a senior bro's comment in another thread that she has a perky butt and does DFK. Eventually I found that she is not my cup of tea due to lack of chemistry. Her looks are plain in my opinion and she was rather quiet during most of the session.

No doubt she has very good SOP service and attitude though. She gave two rounds of AR, once while I was in crawling position and another when I was lying down and had to lift up my legs. Didn't french her since I wasn't in the mood anyway. Perhaps other bros may like her.

As a side note, I had a quick view of the current lineup after RTFing Angel recently. Momo from previous batch and newbies Abby and Baby caught my attention based on their looks and body.