Old 19-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Tried most WLs of this house, in the past 2 months or so.

Overall, WLs from this house have offered consistent services with no horse run (AR, catbath, bbbj, FJ, light massage, light kiss/french)

Here's a brief summary of them.

Ting Ting - Service oriented girl that is out to please her customers. Very accomodating, talkative, good chemistry, non commercial feel. Heard that she has built herself a pool of loyal bros from her 11month stay here. A boobs, solid AR, frenching on the menu.

Apple (Ping Guo) - a friend of Ting Ting, they were massage buddies back in China. Still pretty green in this line of work. B boobs, larger than average areola, but has a loose tummy. Bit too meaty for my liking.

Bo Bo - WL with 2kg worth of frontal assets Natural D boobies that can give you a concussion. Very experienced in this trait. Was told that she had done this in Korea, Japan, Europe, US... Has pretty good stamina, pounded her for a good 20min

Dan Dan - skinny syt with sharp facial features. A boobs, soft milky skin. Very gentle and sensual with her touches and licks. Stimulating bbbj, also surrendered in 69 Frenching available. Heard that she is a hot pick of the house right now..

An An - 1.65m tall WL, more towards the matured look. Slender legs couple with adequate thigh meat. B boobs, slight tummy. She has a long tongue, sucked it like a lollipop Loves to have sex and get wet when pounded hard.

Bei Bei - big boned WL with B boobs and big round eyes. Heard that her 2years here is almost up. Offered standard services though only lip kisses. My session with her was average at most, no chemistry. Not my cup of tea.

Xiao Xiao - syt WL with a tight body and A boobs. I did not have much chemistry with her. I find her short tempered, maybe it's her bad day. She did performed the standard services though a bit rushed. Sadly, her lips were off limits to me. Her tongue is powerful and gives bbbj like a vacuum pump.

Mina - slightly big boned WL with natural B boobs. Standard services offered. Great chemistry. Also another AP of the house. Meaty butt and toned legs, very good for doggie.

Ke Ke - Skinny SYT with A boobs. She is slightly taller than Dan Dan. She is blessed with fair complexion and resemble those poly girls. She exudes some sexy vibe when she let loose her long black hair. Only got lip kisses from her. A must try for bros who dig SYT.

There are still many others I have yet to poke. Xiao Mi, Angel, Ella, Selina, Baby, Abby, Tian Tian etc.. For now, RTF will keep me very busy